question about booking onboard

bnorris10

I am debating on booking a cruise now for next thanksgiving but I am thinking i might want to book while on board

so my next trip was booked thru a company that I get promotional certificate thru - but they were jackholes and so i am going on this trip - if i book another cruise on board do they get listed as the travel agent (as this is what happened last time the agent i had before was relisted) or can i request for someone else to be listed or no one at all

Travel agents are not required in this day and age IF, and it is a big IF for certain people to be sure, you are physically and mentally able to make a direct call to the cruise / hotel company and able to handle direct payment over the phone.

(Let's not laugh please. Phones and payments can be a serious challenge for those considered "less able")

I have not used a travel agent in many many years. In your situation just give Carnival a call. A nice lady with a clear American accent will take your call and hand hold you through the process of booking.

A tip if I may, and it is the only tip you really need: Have the cruise critics (this website) DECK PLANS preloaded as you will be asked the cabin type and preferred location in terms of deck number and forward/mid/aft.

You will need an email address and you will need a printer to print luggage tags or you can get Carnival to mail you the paperwork the old fashioned way (i.e. to your home letter box).

It really is that easy. Say good-bye to travel agents!

Hey, you are obviously used to using the internet and able to post on these forums. You are clearly set to go. Go to it!

I have no issues booking my own cruises I was more concerned about the rebooking of this current cruise

I got this package as a certificate for a time share presentation ended up paying only $414 for 2 people for 3 night cruise so when it was booked I had to go thru the company ...

I would like to rebook my next cruise while I am on the boat so I get the extra $50 OBC - But honestly I don't want this agency getting credit for it because one of the ladies was a jerk

no way will they release it so I will just wait for a better deal to come along for booking it myself online