Silhouette C3 Cabins with beds by the balcony on deck 9 and 10?

Saber27

Does anyone know how to find out Silhouette C3 Cabins with beds by the balcony on deck 9 and 10?

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Yes -- just look at the deck plans. Wherever you see a little square and/or triangle, that means the stateroom has a fold out sofa bed and/or upper berth. All those staterooms have the bed by the bath. Since all staterooms on the ship alternate between bed by the bath/balcony/bath/balcony, etc. just pick out one that doesn't have bed by the bath. Wherever you find a group of cabins with no sofa beds or upper berths, go to the nearest square/triangle and count from there.

Hope this helps.

Yes -- just look at the deck plans. Wherever you see a little square and/or triangle, that means the stateroom has a fold out sofa bed and/or upper berth. All those staterooms have the bed by the bath. Since all staterooms on the ship alternate between bed by the bath/balcony/bath/balcony, etc. just pick out one that doesn't have bed by the bath. Wherever you find a group of cabins with no sofa beds or upper berths, go to the nearest square/triangle and count from there.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!!! Just found out that Celebrity (depends on who you call a always) has cheat sheets showing which cabins have beds. Booked two cabins for the Transatlantic on Silhouette next April

Thank you!!! Just found out that Celebrity (depends on who you call a always) has cheat sheets showing which cabins have beds. Booked two cabins for the Transatlantic on Silhouette next April

Great. I've always found that when you call Celebrity about an issue you need to "confirm but verify" what they tell you as some agents don't have the correct info.

What cabins did you book -- I'll let you know. :)

I am so thankful I just happened to read your post last night. We had booked cabin 1102 not realizing our bed would be by the sliding glass door. This last summer my kids had this room and we had the one with a square. I totally forgot I did not like their layout as well as ours. Luckily when I went online I saw one cabin left in our category a few cabins away that will be just what we want. I was able to get it this morning when X opened their hones. Thank you again.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.

Hi Wine-O -- any chance you know how to tell the bed locations on the Infinity A1 cabins on deck 11? None have a square or triangle unfo.......

Hi Wine-O -- any chance you know how to tell the bed locations on the Infinity A1 cabins on deck 11? None have a square or triangle unfo.......

They're all by the bath. The M-Class doesn't do the alternating like the S-Class.