Quick UBP Question

Openbar82

Hello all, I will be sailing on the Breakaway for our Honeymoon next year and have found almost all my questions answered by this great community.

The one I have and cant find an answer to is this in regards to the UBP:

If for example my DW and I want to spend a hour or two at a bar and have a couple of drinks (considering we only order the $15 or less drinks) do we have to close our order after every drink or can we just have a "tab" and then at the end it all comes out to out to $0.00

Thank you in advance for any response.

Hello all, I will be sailing on the Breakaway for our Honeymoon next year and have found almost all my questions answered by this great community.

If for example my DW and I want to spend a hour or two at a bar and have a couple of drinks (considering we only order the $15 or less drinks) do we have to close our order after every drink or can we just have a "tab" and then at the end it all comes out to out to $0.00

I was just on Epic for a couple of weeks with the UBP and they just swipe your card for every drink as you receive it or order it, unless you order an expensive drink over the $15 there won't be a paper receipt.

Usually the bar tender or waiter will take your card(s) when they take your order, and return it with the drinks, effectively closing your tab each time. The only time this didn't happen was in the MDR where some of the wine stewards would keep our cards and ask if we wanted a second glass of wine during dinner.