If You Did Celestyal's People to People Program

mlbcruiser

If anyone sees this who has sailed to Cuba on the Celestyal Crystal under the People to People program for Americans, was it very easy to skip some of the provided tours and do something else instead?

If you actually did do things not associated with the program, what was it? (I am thinking of anything from just sightseeing around town to actual excursions or other activities.)

I know there are a lot of us out here who would love to see some reviews of all aspects of the cruise and trip from those of you who have recently gone on the Crystal. A good place to post might be in the Cruise Lines section of the boards, or even on the Cuban port of call forum. Hoping to see some recent reports soon!

What do you mean by "recent"? If you go back through the cruise reviews you will see reviews from earlier in the year when the ship was last in Cuba.

At the moment it's on it's way back from Greece, where it's been for the last 6 months or so (not sure how long exactly).

I just saw a post on fb that it's a couple of hours out from Montego Bay right now. Then this season's Cuba cruises will start and we'll get some new reviews coming through.