Christmas on Oasis

We will be sailing over Christmas with our kids, 16 and 12. What can you tell us about what to expect? Do they do anything "special" for holiday sailings besides decorations? I booked Oasis of Dreams show for Christmas night and we are at Labadee on Christmas day. Curious about movies that might be showing etc... anything really, just curious not necessarily "expecting" anything :)

Thanks so much!

Santa brings gifts for the kids Christmas morning, special menus in the MDR and if you want to eat at one of the specialty restaurants on the holiday they are charging $75pp.

We had a great time on Oasis last year at Christmas and it looks like they are adding a few things to the festivities this year.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/holidays

• 2 weeks later...
We will be sailing over Christmas with our kids, 16 and 12. What can you tell us about what to expect? Do they do anything "special" for holiday sailings besides decorations? I booked Oasis of Dreams show for Christmas night and we are at Labadee on Christmas day. Curious about movies that might be showing etc... anything really, just curious not necessarily "expecting" anything :)

Thanks so much!

I can't answer your questions, but we will be sailing with you. Can't wait!

I can't answer your questions, but we will be sailing with you. Can't wait!

Yay! Did you join the roll call meet and mingle? Who is in your party?

I love gingerbread decorations! That sounds like it would be neat at the Windjammer! Thanks for sharing that info!