Tell me about Splendors Cloud 9 Spa

CRU1Z1N

Dh decided to book us an inside cabin deck 10 so we can use the Cloud 9 Spa. Is it worth the extra? What are the benefits? I see that spa services are available but still, like a massage, is sooooo costly. I'm afraid we'll be to busy to enjoy the spa benefits...pool, heated chaise etc.

What has been your experience? Was it worth it? HELP!!!

I had a Spa Interior for the Eastern Caribbean cruise this time last year, and it was heavenly. In the room, they gave us sprays, lotions, shampoos, soaps, and conditioners that those in regular rooms do not receive. I liked the shampoo and conditioner a lot, because it was good quality and did not ruin my hair like the normal kind does. With the room, we received access to the Thalassotherapy Pool, I think 4 different saunas all with different heats/smells, steam rooms, and a relaxation facility. Also, we received discounts on Spa treatments and gym classes. I also took advantage of the little elevator from the 10th floor to the 12th floor, because it was almost always on my floor, and it gave quick access to Serenity and the outdoor pool areas.

Would I book a Spa cabin again? Definitely. I am in the process of taking off work so I can book an 8 night cruise on Magic with 4 sea days, so the Spa cabin would be optimum. If you have a lot of sea days, or plan on doing a lot of relaxation while on your cruise, I would totally suggest booking one!

We are going on the Splendor for the third time. Always in a Spa Cabin. Love the thermalosa?pool. It is a must.

The stone heated loungers are awesome. Inside cabin or balcony it is a win win area

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by deborahjo

Dh decided to book us an inside cabin deck 10 so we can use the Cloud 9 Spa. Is it worth the extra? What are the benefits? I see that spa services are available but still, like a massage, is sooooo costly. I'm afraid we'll be to busy to enjoy the spa benefits...pool, heated chaise etc.

What has been your experience? Was it worth it? HELP!!!

We have a routine, about 4 o'clock when everybody else is getting ready for early dinner we go to the spa. It's pretty quiet then. We spend about an hour maybe 75 minutes total - first in the therapy pool and then through each of the steam rooms for a bit, and finally to the heated loungers where we just unwind. Afterward we go back to our cabin and take turns showering and getting ready for the evening, while other enjoys the balcony. We have your time dining so we're not on a schedule for dinner.

We love the spa.

My daughter and I were in a spa cabin in June and loved the spa perks. We made time every night after dinner to head up to the Thallasotherapy Pool every night in our robes before heading out to the shows etc.. That alone was worth it to us! She received a $50 spa gift card for her birthday and used that one evening towards the end of the cruise when they offered some special pricing. You will enjoy it!