NCL Escape with 14 months old

happygen85

Hi! We're going on the Escape in December. We'll be my fiancé and I with our 14 month old baby, my parents and my fiancé's parents. This will be our 9th cruise, but first with our baby.

Do you have any advices, tips or tricks to give us in order to make our trip as enjoyable as possible? We are aware that we'll have to go with the flow, follow our son's schedule and let him nap whenever he needs it. We bought an umbrella stroller and also have a baby carrier.

Thanks for your help!

No pools will allow diapered people...whether babies or not! You might want to bring a blow up tub for bathing in the shower. Bring any and all possible baby medications.....fever reducer, teething stuff, earache stuff, tummy ache stuff....if you even THINK you might need it, bring it. The ship doesn't carry pediatric stuff! Bring all the diapers and paraphernalia you'll need!

There are plenty of baby-friendly foods, so you shouldn't need to bring jarred foods.You've got the right idea...go with the flow! Sounds like you will have the occasional babysitter, too, so that's nice!

No pools will allow diapered people...whether babies or not! You might want to bring a blow up tub for bathing in the shower. Bring any and all possible baby medications.....fever reducer, teething stuff, earache stuff, tummy ache stuff....if you even THINK you might need it, bring it. The ship doesn't carry pediatric stuff! Bring all the diapers and paraphernalia you'll need!

There are plenty of baby-friendly foods, so you shouldn't need to bring jarred foods.You've got the right idea...go with the flow! Sounds like you will have the occasional babysitter, too, so that's nice!

Do you think we could use the blow up tub on deck? My baby loves to be in the water and to swim, so it will be hard to keep him out of the water... Is there a splash zone he can go to?

We'll have occasional babysitter as you said, it will be great! :D

The only ships that have splash areas for children in diapers are the Disney ships, and RCI's Freedom, Oasis, and Quantum class ships.

The kind of blow up tub that is really only the size of his seat and legs is preferrable if taking on deck. You should plan to use it in an area away from the main pools and out of traffic areas as a courtesy to other guests and for safety. You can fill it and dump it from the showers on the pool deck.

The only ships that have splash areas for children in diapers are the Disney ships, and RCI's Freedom, Oasis, and Quantum class ships.

The kind of blow up tub that is really only the size of his seat and legs is preferrable if taking on deck. You should plan to use it in an area away from the main pools and out of traffic areas as a courtesy to other guests and for safety. You can fill it and dump it from the showers on the pool deck.

Good to know thank you!