Help choosing a cruise

Epaul3

My husband and I are in the process of trying to choose a last minute cruise departing December 10th from San Juan. Our choices are the Golden Princess, RCI Serenade of the Seas and Celebrity Constellation. Any thoughts on pros and cons of each ship? Recommendations? Thanks for the input.

I'd chose the Serenade, as that class of ship is my favorite. They are absolutely incredibly beautiful, not too big and intimate. There are tons of choices for food and activites too, and yet there are plenty of quiet places also. The Solarium is to die for! :)

The Golden would be my second choice. Like the Grand Class ships, they just aren't as beautiful as the Radiance Class ones.

Haven't been on any Celebrity ships, so I'm not any help there, sorry. :(

We're going back on the Golden this month so that should speak for Princess and the Golden. We feel that Princess does things just a notch above Royal Car. We have been on RCCL ships, just not the Serenade--RCCL is our second favorite line. Have only been on Celebrity once--it was nice, however, it was a bit more formal (stuffy) than we prefer. Celebrity Galaxy was however a beautiful vessel. I suggest the ships in the order above.

I would also look at the ports... IMHO you should try for an itinerary that includes Curacao? And the Railway excursion in St Kitts is great...I like Princess and RCI but head-to-head I would go with Princess on this one .. the Anytime Dining with all the port days you have will be much appreciated IMHO over "set" dining

I would also look at the ports... IMHO you should try for an itinerary that includes Curacao? And the Railway excursion in St Kitts is great...I like Princess and RCI but head-to-head I would go with Princess on this one .. the Anytime Dining with all the port days you have will be much appreciated IMHO over "set" dining

We agree with Host Caroline and recommend Princess.

Host Caroline, please let me know what is "IMHO", I've been able to figue out DD, DW, DH etc. but had trouble with this one. Thanks

Archived