Divina-Thoughts and Daily Programs Copies

glamer57

OMG WHY? What can happen to your child in Disco Club for example or when they go to see show with kids club? By the way, they always tell you where they are going ,and for most occasions you can come and see your kids dancing or going to parade .

For us, it was not so much about them having an activity somewhere else. I'm not sure about other sailings but they did not seem to have very many staff for the amount of children and it was more the getting from place to place. For example, When I went to pick them up the first day at sea, I forgot that they were having an activity outside of the kids club and so there was a note at the door that they were doing a performance at the pool deck. When I got there, the children were lined up holding hands and there were about 15-20 children on each side of the stage with 2 staff on each side. I approached one staff member on the side with the Mini club kids (where my daughter was) about picking up my kids after their performance and she gave me the sign out log to pre-sign them out. Then after the performance, my kids saw me and came to me as the others were leaving with the staff. I could have just walked off with them, but I flagged down one of the staff on the side where my son was to let her know I was taking both kids. She said fine and that was that. Also, the first time that day that I picked the kids up, I just said who I was there for and they let me take them.

I'm not trying to imply that anything bad would happen (the staff was lovely and engaging), but when I told my husband, he was not comfortable with that at all. Like I said, it just depends on your comfort level, it just wasn't for us. Maybe when our kids are older.

Are you going to sail MSC again or are you going back to Disney? I just did the Thanksgiving sailing on the Harmony of the Seas, have the Celebrity Reflection booked for 2017 and then I think I'm back to Disney until my 8 year daughter finds it too young fo her.

Was hoping RCCL would replace Disney (and save some $$$) but no go.

Thanks

We will sail MSC again (going on Seaside in March 2018). It was a great value and overall a great experience. We will just go into it knowing that our kids probably won't be at the kids club as much so we won't have much of that alone time my husband and I wanted. But, yes, I would definitely go on Divna again also. Plus, even though our kids were with us everywhere (even places like the Jazz lounge) we NEVER had anyone complain our look at us funny for having our kids with us.

We are also wanting to do Disney again though...it can just be pricey. We have NO hesitation about leaving our kids at Disney's kids club (you can't beat GPS arm bands and face recognition to pick up your kids) so now that we know what to expect we can have our alone time on that cruise...lol.

Edited by glamer57

Thank you for your review - much appreciated! :)

I would be very interested in seeing the Daily programme photos if you do post them again - as we are new to cruising, (this cruise will be our first ) so it would be very informative for us to see them! :)