Golden Princess P234

hawkers

We have been assigned this cabin for a long cruise in '18. I note Plaza is popular with many cruisers but I'm hoping to find some specific info for this cabin. The notes say only Queen bed. Is the cabin smaller? Where is the bed in relation to the window? Anchor noise maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have been assigned this cabin for a long cruise in '18. I note Plaza is popular with many cruisers but I'm hoping to find some specific info for this cabin. The notes say only Queen bed. Is the cabin smaller? Where is the bed in relation to the window? Anchor noise maybe?

Not sure why it would be queen bed only, and not be able to convert to twins (which makes for a lot more floor space)...The Cabin will not be smaller than others. We have stayed in a similar cabin on the starboard side, and were not bothered by anchor chain noise, but like other places on the ship, you will be aware of the thrusters, when they are operating.

Great location, too!

Thankyou. I'm thinking the location will be good... especially near the IC but the Queen Bed only did seem odd. Now that I check again it says 171 so not smaller. Maybe the bed is one bed & not the two singles together.

Thankyou. I'm thinking the location will be good... especially near the IC but the Queen Bed only did seem odd. Now that I check again it says 171 so not smaller. Maybe the bed is one bed & not the two singles together.

Just make sure its not one of the cabins that are near the curve in the hull as the cabins in that area get smaller as you go forward.

You can see the curve in the deck plans.