Beverage Pkg questions

NanaP1398

We will be on Brillance in January & considering the drink pkg. We drink mixed drinks only. I noticed that the Ultimate Pkg is gone & only the Deluxe is offered. Does anyone know if top shelf liquor is available in this pkg? Also if my husband gets a drink that costs $15.00 & the max amount on the pkg is $12, will they charge him the $3.00 difference? Or would we be charged $15 because the drink exceeds the limit? I keep getting emails for 20% off but can't seem to find any detailed info about the pkg.

We will be on Brillance in January & considering the drink pkg. We drink mixed drinks only. I noticed that the Ultimate Pkg is gone & only the Deluxe is offered. Does anyone know if top shelf liquor is available in this pkg? Also if my husband gets a drink that costs $15.00 & the max amount on the pkg is $12, will they charge him the $3.00 difference? Or would we be charged $15 because the drink exceeds the limit? I keep getting emails for 20% off but can't seem to find any detailed info about the pkg.

All the same liquor us included in the delux as was included in the ultimate. They are identical packages.

You would just pay the extra $3 plus gratuity of 18% on the $3.