Cabin VE7005 K-Dam

oatbagg1

I just saw a review of this stateroom that says it should be sold as an obstructed view, as the bridge and spotlight blocks the view. Has anyone else been in this room that could tell me if this is indeed true? This was an upgrade for us, but I'm not wanting an obstructed view. The HAL phone operator says it's not.....but I wonder.

Worried in the midwest:eek:

We booked a guarantee VE balcony cabin and were given cabin 7005. This cabin is below the bridge and the view is obstructed by the bridge and equipment hanging down such as the search light. It should be sold as an obstructed view balcony cabin not as a VE cabin.

The same issue must also affect cabin 7006 on the other side of the ship. :eek:

That's why I could never book guarantees..

...not because of the overhang, that wouldn't bother me..but I am one of the few that HATE aft rooms ( including suites with wrap around balconies ) due to the occasional motion I feel. I'd have to assume it would be worse up front.

• 2 weeks later...
/Users/mariamcleese/Desktop/15541338_10154889660633944_4021817398709575568_n.jpg
In order to post a link to a large picture it has to be on a public site like photobucket or snapfish or tinypic or halfacts, or someone's personal website that they have granted public access to.

To post just a small picture, click on the Manage Attachments button in the Additional Options section below Submit Reply. That will upload it to CC and put a thumbnail in your post. Clicking on the thumbnail gives a somewhat larger pic. You will probably have to re-size it first to make it less than 98 Kb. They say it also must be less than 620x280 pixels, but the one below is 640x480.

Like this:

DSCN1571.jpg.f94d5c5abb088610e26894cc44ac0119.jpg

Edited by jtl513