Norwwegian IConcierge on Escape

davidmaveng

My husband and I just came back from our November 12-18 cruise on the NCL Haven. We had two phones and used the app to track reservations and activities. Not as much communication wise. Plus, the tv in our stateroom was pretty beneficial. Tech on cruises has changed so much and really benefited us this time around. The iConcierge app can be pretty fussy though so you may need to stop and restart. I found myself doing that quite a lot on the cruise. I'm hoping that they update this app for future cruises so it isn't so plagued with issues.

[emoji3] successful! We used the app in the summer for 2 weeks, there were 6 of us & it was great for keeping track of eachother & meeting for dinner....or at the bar!! Defo will be using it again next time [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used it Thanksgiving Week. We were a party of 11 with 6 adults. One person from each couple got the app. For communicating with each other, it worked about 75-80% of the time. Sometimes the message was delivered instantly and other times, it took awhile.