Two deaths on Anthem

sugcarol

My perspective may be a little skewed about how often people pass on a cruise. I've only been on two cruises and know of a death on each cruise. One went overboard and was never found. The other passed away of natural causes. Both passed the last night of each cruise. We've also had a kitchen fire so maybe I just bring the bad mojo. We sail again on the 18th...my apologies to my fellow passengers if anything bad happens.

My heart goes out to the wives of these two gentlemen and their families. Losing someone is never easy.

We heard from the ship's staff yesterday that three individuals have passed due to natural causes on this cruise. They were not allowed to speak about it to us passengers until yesterday in respect for the families and to give them time to notify relatives. Very sad. The ship even blacked out CNN News for a day to keep passengers unaware - which I don't particularly agree with since most everybody has WiFi anyway. There are a lot of very elderly people on this particular cruise. There are more electric scooters and wheelchairs than I can ever remember.