Grand injured

PonyPair

Well Tom, what are you, a rotor head? If so, your brains may have been rattled a bit too much! ;)

This fixed wing guy IS up to date even though I am getting close to being over the hill :)

Apology accepted :D

Yep, a rotor head alright. I'm down here on the west side of the Narrows Bridges. There are a couple of CC people over this way and up around Sequim. Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking? One thing nice about being around this area is it's handy to a couple of cruising ports. ;)

Just remember,

To fly is human...to hover, divine. :D

Take care.

Tom

P.S. Enjoyed your last comment. Good one!!!

Yep, a rotor head alright. I'm down here on the west side of the Narrows Bridges. There are a couple of CC people over this way and up around Sequim. Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking? One thing nice about being around this area is it's handy to a couple of cruising ports. ;)

QUOTE]

I'm on the east side of the Narrows Bridges, WAY east, like almost all the way to Idaho!! Takes me 4.5 hours to drive to the port or a quick 1 hour flight from Spokane and then a car service ride...

Hovering might be divine, but I'd hate to cross the Pacific (or any ocean for that matter) in a helo :eek:

Just your mention of the Narrows Bridges made me remember that film of the original Tacoma Narrows Bridge self-destructing due to harmonic resonance. That was quite a show! Hopefully they built the present bridge(s) much better

Fly Safe

Edited by Av8tor