Starbucks!?

CGoguen

On Allure of the seas now and told Starbucks is *not* included in the deluxe package. Wasn't it just announced a few months ago to be included (coffee beverages, not food). Now I can't find reference to it on Royal website. Did they take this away already?

On Allure of the seas now and told Starbucks is *not* included in the deluxe package. Wasn't it just announced a few months ago to be included (coffee beverages, not food). Now I can't find reference to it on Royal website. Did they take this away already?

They announced Starbucks venues would be included, and within a few days changed their documentation to say it was not included. So currently not included.

It was seriously one sailing only that it was allowed on. They had misinformation in the original press release with beverage package changes. Within 24 hours they'd reissued the press release with apology. It sucks but it happens

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They announced Starbucks venues would be included, and within a few days changed their documentation to say it was not included. So currently not included.

Thank you for the clearification. I must have missed them changing it back.