"Live" from Crown Princess

GoProCruiser

Hi Scott, I was on this same cruise, very close to you in Caribe 715 yet never saw you once during the cruise. I guess that's what happens with over 3000 onboard. Thanks for the video!

Oh wow! Too funny! Yes, our rooms were pretty close! Hope you also had a wonderful trip! Thanks for watching! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sure hope that people that see this do not think you get this unless you are Elite. You might get the robes, if you request it in your personalizer, but I have never seen the rest given unless in a suite or Elite status.Those were all extras and not the norm for a balcony. Suites, yes.

Nice video!!

Thanks for clarify that to others!

Hi there,

My wife and I were on the same cruise and just down the hall from you in cabin C637. (Same Muster Station too!) We loved the video and are looking forward to more in the future.

Thanks for posting,

Ron and Sue

Thanks Ron and Sue! That's too funny! We walked past your room on our way to the stairs then! lol. Thanks for watching! I'll be posting at least two videos a week! :)

Edited by GoProCruiser

Thank you for sharing your video.

We are on the Crown in Sept for the Northern TransAtlantic so it is quite enjoyable for me to see bits and pieces of this ship through your eyes.

Regards, Judith.

Time to explore Ensenada, Mexico! Here's video Day 2 Part 1. Hope you enjoy! :)

Thank you for sharing your video.

We are on the Crown in Sept for the Northern TransAtlantic so it is quite enjoyable for me to see bits and pieces of this ship through your eyes.

Regards, Judith.

Thank you so much, Judith! That cruise sounds incredible!! How many days is it?

Yes, quite incredible. It is 15 days - London - Scotland - Iceland (3 Days) - St John's - Halifax - New York.

Regards, Judith

Thank you so much, Judith! That cruise sounds incredible!! How many days is it?

These are all SUPERB! Thanks again, Scott! My hubby and I have enjoyed watching these as we get ready to sail on the Crown a week from tomorrow! You are such a genuinely nice guy and we're loving what you're producing.

More food videos please. :)

GO SCOTT AND MICHELLE!

These are all SUPERB! Thanks again, Scott! My hubby and I have enjoyed watching these as we get ready to sail on the Crown a week from tomorrow! You are such a genuinely nice guy and we're loving what you're producing.

More food videos please. :)

GO SCOTT AND MICHELLE!

Aww! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it! :) I'll be posting a ship tour video on Thursday. (FYI-it won't cover everything on the ship since we were only on there for two full days. lol. Though I tried my best to get as much stuff as possible!). And I'll be posting another video of our day at sea next Monday! Again, thank you so much for watching! I cannot wait to hear about your upcoming cruise!! South America is on my bucket list!

4ff7216bbaecfcc688347caeb691020c.jpg

Here's a video posting schedule! I'll be cruising on the Eurodam December 31-January 7th and the Regal Princess from January 8th-15th so I'm trying to post all of my Crown Princess videos before I fly to Florida on December 30th! I'll of course be vlogging (filming) my upcoming cruises too! Thanks again everyone for watching them and the support! :)