MTD vs CK

Sorry to sound so dumb, but what is a Genie? I keep picturing Barbara Eden;):D yet somehow I dont think that is what y'all are talking about here.

Star class suites have genies. They're like personal concierges who make your reservations and ensure you're having a good cruise. We sailed in a Sky class suite with friends who had a star class w/genie (Alan on Oasis). He was fantastic!

Edited by 1ParticularHbr

When DW and myself sailed in both Oasis and Allure in GS and CLS we did not make reservations for the main dining room. All we needed to do was walking up to the hostess stand show our gold cards and we were promptly seated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

This was also our experience prior to Royal rolling out the new suite classes (sea, sky, star). Now that JS have dinner access to CK, they are much busier. They've essentially doubled the number of pax that could potentially have dinner there any given night.

Email the SL Concierge ahead of time and request the dining times in CK that you want. Wait until you board and see the menus to decide if you want to dine there every night or go to MTD occasionally. Then cancel what you don't need.

-- I have only seen the option to book CK online on Harmony sailings (Oasis Class). I haven't sailed as a paying customer on either Quantum or Anthem, so can't help there.

Edited by travelgoddess1

Email the SL Concierge ahead of time and request the dining times in CK that you want. Wait until you board and see the menus to decide if you want to dine there every night or go to MTD occasionally. Then cancel what you don't need.

-- I have only seen the option to book CK online on Harmony sailings (Oasis Class). I haven't sailed as a paying customer on either Quantum or Anthem, so can't help there.

Thanks