Details of Spa Terrace?

chrismch

What is included in the day pass to the spa terrace? Is it just the T-pool and regular loungers? Or do you get access to the aromatherapy steam room and heated ceramic loungers as well?

The steam rooms & ceramic loungers(on Marina & Riviera) are free to use ... no pass required

The spa deck is the private area with T-pool & loungers only

i-p6VsQ2m-M.jpg

Riviera

i-x6Njrhh-M.jpg

Edited by LHT28

I'm a bit confused why anyone would pay extra to use the spa terrace. If it comes with your room level that's one thing, but to pay for it I don't see the value. I think you can use it after a spa treatment for a while.

Even when we've had it with our room level we don't use it, but we don't lay out by the pool either. I guess it depends on how much you value that type of thing.

I'm a bit confused why anyone would pay extra to use the spa terrace. If it comes with your room level that's one thing, but to pay for it I don't see the value. I think you can use it after a spa treatment for a while.

Even when we've had it with our room level we don't use it, but we don't lay out by the pool either. I guess it depends on how much you value that type of thing.

Everyone has different things they value more than others

DH likes the T pool & if we get to use it free we do but there is no shade on the O class ships so 30-45mins is my max out there yet others are there most of the day

Lots of people use things/places on the ships that I do not it is their personal choice

Who cares ..it is their money

Edited by LHT28