grilled cheese

sassyw

He can get French fries. He can toasted bread in morning and cheese, but you're not supposed to put anything through the toaster other than bread or croissants. So I'm I'm not sure how you would grill it. Lunch and dinner The toasters are removed I think.

I have a daughter with food issues and a limited diet. But not that limited, I feel for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by NCLfamily

My son has a limited diet and will only eat grilled cheese and french fries for dinner. Can he get it?

Just remember that the grilled cheese you get on the ship is likely to be very different than the one you get at home.

Just remember that the grilled cheese you get on the ship is likely to be very different than the one you get at home.

I used to get grilled cheese in the Blue Lagoon. Yummy! When they changed to OSheehan's it was no longer available. Couldn't find them anywhere.

I'm fairly confident if that's what he wants, you could get that in the MDR. If they have it for room service, they can bring it to the MDR. Last year, my son wouldn't order desert because he didn't like the options one night. The waiter asked him what he did like (chocolate cake, which was not on the menu) and chocolate cake was served to him! This was a great waiter that we requested whenever we went to the MDR, even if we had to wait a bit to get to his station. And the kids made a card for him with a tip from Mom and Dad at the end of the week.

Anyway, my point being, a little explanation to the waiter goes a long way in them going out of their way to help you out. Also, have you ever tried cheese pizza without the sauce? Or as I like to call it, cheese bread. lol. One of my the kids friends stayed over and he would only eat such pizza. Now our family loves it.

Good luck!