LIVEish, 12 Days on Oasis (12/11 and 12/18)

chandom

Confirmed, $79 plus 18% ($93.22).

Just started today. Isn't offered sooner. Same drink limit as the Deluxe package.

Card can only be used on the current sailing.

Sent from a mobile device

How many drinks do you get on the card? TIA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for checking. We will be in a JS and can only go to CK for dinner.

Are reservations hard to get? We are late seating folks -- 8 PM on this ship.

Did double check, lunch menu was the only one with them. Maybe if asked they can do it for dinner with a prior request.

Can't really comment on difficulty getting reservations.

Another day, another summary.

Took the water taxi to the downtown area of Phillipsburg.

Browsed the shops for a few hours.

Got back to the ship around 2:00p - 2:30p.

Had a quick bite in Windjammer. As it has seemed I've lucked in to most of this cruise is it hasn't been all that crowded.

Jumping back in the day, I grabbed a quick meal. Some "fresh" scrambled eggs and various pork breakfast products.

For the fresh scrambled, it was the real deal. Just a large batch of eggs piled in to a steam pan. The eggs has streaks of white and seemed to have the right texture.

Suite Lounge/Diamond Club snacks.

Chicken wings

Beef satay

Fried/breaded cheese sticks

Chicken dumplings

Dinner

Maryland style crab cake

-To me is was your typical crab cake. Kind of mushy no real major signs of crab.

Escargot

-Snails drenched in butter, need I say more.

Moroccan spiced tuna

-Very good, nice flavor without being spicy.

-Only complaint is it could have been possibly cooked towards the rare side.

Banana bread pudding

-Was a typical bread pudding topped with some bananas. Coffee icecream was a good addition.

Drink Package Damage Report

Have a hunch I got my values worth. For the record, Champagne Bar closes at 1a, lockup wound up being just around 2a.

Just a few notes about the Champagne Bar.

No beer

No blender

They use real fruit/juices. So no carton drink mixes. For something needing sour mix, they use lime or lemon juice.

Other notes for the day

Offered Stream Internet for the rest of the cruise @ $50.

Drink cards offered: 10 shareable drinks for $79 plus gratuity. Ends up being $92.33. Same rules as the Deluxe package, anything over $13 is difference plus 18% gratuity on that difference.

This morning one thing popped into my head.

So far this cruise I've only had one edible goodie delivered to the room.

Even that was a treat plate that was labeled from the CAS.

Only other thing I could think of is timing. Having the DND tag is place during the delivery windows.

Loving your updates! Can you get pictures or a list of the offerings in the Wipeout cafe? Thanks!

Snack time has been various sandwiches, hotdogs and hamburgers, and pretzel dogs, and a few sweets.

Breakfast was scrambled eggs, sausage, and made to order eggs including omelettes.

Side note: Windjammer has pre cooked fried eggs and omelettes. Based on the way the omelettes in WJ looked they were made using fresh eggs. At the fried egg station they had smoked salmon and herring.

Thanks Michael. Also interested in the CK menus.

See posts 34 and 140 for the dinner menus.

Breakfast

20161212104914-a726cfac-me.jpg

Lunch

Still need to get a shot of it.

Also, here is the photo of the seating area for CK

20161213023308-0a21af2a-me.jpg

I have been reading the blog for a couple of days now. Thanks it has been quite interesting. Just curious what time the champagne bar opens and is it also possible to get champagne drinks at other bar areas. You also mentioned about a bar on deck 4 by the theatre Are we able to get our drinks there instead of waiting for server?

I have been reading the blog for a couple of days now. Thanks it has been quite interesting. Just curious what time the champagne bar opens and is it also possible to get champagne drinks at other bar areas. You also mentioned about a bar on deck 4 by the theatre Are we able to get our drinks there instead of waiting for server?

Today the Champagne Bar opened at 11a. Not sure if you saw it but somewhere in this thread is the menu.

Not sure where else to get Champagne drinks. Sure if you knew what you wanted in mind just about any bar could make it with what they have on hand.

The bar I mentioned on deck 4 is inside the theater. It is a portable setup serving popcorn as $2.50 a bag/carton, not sure of size but it was fresh popped.

This portable bar has a real limited selection of liquor but can handle the common majors, no blender however. It also has a basic selection of beers. Yes, it is a walk up and I know it wasn't asked but they still have full service at your seat (yes on blended drinks).

Edited by chandom

Looks like all the My Time folks want some lobster and prime rib

Taken at 7:40p

No reservations

4a6035fd78452856fa8d1eb232eb9719.jpg

Reservations, yes this is the correct side

ab1cedc167cb10c7b081499bc9d6d014.jpg

Inside lines

108caa58ac9146b6b63581393778a135.jpg

Edited by chandom

Snack time has been various sandwiches, hotdogs and hamburgers, and pretzel dogs, and a few sweets.

Breakfast was scrambled eggs, sausage, and made to order eggs including omelettes.

Side note: Windjammer has pre cooked fried eggs and omelettes. Based on the way the omelettes in WJ looked they were made using fresh eggs. At the fried egg station they had smoked salmon and herring.

Have you eaten breakfast in CK, and if so how is it?