Gym Equipment on Reflection

GStonelake

No, I recall that they are "roped off" when not in use during class... I am not sure, but at one point, one of the S class ships had a dedicated Spin FlyWheel studio. It may have been the Reflection..I will be on the Reflection next week and will report

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Update:

There are about a dozen spin bikes on board. They are located in a room, off of the gym, and are only available while in class. Of course, class is an added fee.

They were roped off when we boarded ship yesterday..

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Sox59

Even worse is the fact that the gym, itself, houses an entire set of rattan lounge furniture, making the floor space even smaller...poor design and use of space all around. On the other hand...it is small stuff and just about the only negative we find on the ship[emoji106]🏻

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Does the fitness center on Reflection have change room with showers and sauna free for all to use after a workout- not connected to the Spa? I sometimes like to shave right after a workout and sauna, and shower at the gym, where sometimes there is more room- while my wife gets ready back in the cabin... but I don't want to have to pay for a spa day. Is this an option on the Reflection?

• 7 months later...

What does the fitness center on stolstice have in terms of free weights? I don't mean machines. How heavy do the dumbells go? Do they have kettlebells and if so how heavy? Any preset weight bars? I saw those on a couple of NCL ships.