What is Free from room service on Divina?

gigi1313

Fantastical gives you a couple of salads, a couple of wraps and a couple of sandwiches. No burgers. Pizza is available during Eataly Pizeria hours for an additional charge ($4.25-$8.95 depending on ingredience.)

Room Service breakfast is Continental.

Fantastical gives you a couple of salads, a couple of wraps and a couple of sandwiches. No burgers. Pizza is available during Eataly Pizeria hours for an additional charge ($4.25-$8.95 depending on ingredience.)

Room Service breakfast is Continental.

I am confused here. the items you mentioned above are free with room service? I mean sandwiches, salads, wraps. Or is there a charge for those too?

Edited by CruisingMom77

I am confused here. the items you mentioned above are free with room service? I mean sandwiches, salads, wraps. Or is there a charge for those too?

Only breakfast is free, it does have an option for coffee included in breakfast.

the choice is various cereals breads and a limited list of drinks

Here is an image of the breakfast ordering hanger (hung on the door outside the night before).

It is a couple of years old now and a few things may be different now, but it should give you an idea

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Pete

Thanks! Appreciate the door hanger images... very helpful!

Also, does it matter if you have the premium all inclusive beverage package which includes gelato/pastries, as far as room service goes?

Is soda or cocktail delivered by room service (day/night) free, assuming you have the above premium all-inclusive package?

I just got off Divina this morning in Miami. Fantastica class cabin. The items I mentioned were on the Room Service Menu in my cabin and had no prices listed. That being said, we never ordered Room Service.

If you have Fantastica or Aurea, there is no charge for room service or the items you ordered. We just got off the boat yesterday also. The menu is limited to soup, sandwiches, wraps, salads, chips and salsa, etc. The only time there is a delivery charge is between 11pm-6am.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! Appreciate the door hanger images... very helpful!

Also, does it matter if you have the premium all inclusive beverage package which includes gelato/pastries, as far as room service goes?

Is soda or cocktail delivered by room service (day/night) free, assuming you have the above premium all-inclusive package?

As far as I know, you cannot have the gelato or pastries (other than the ones you can get for breakfast) delivered to the room. No soda or cocktails either. But with the premium all inclusive, don't you have the mini bar in your room included?

If you have Fantastica or Aurea, there is no charge for room service or the items you ordered. We just got off the boat yesterday also. The menu is limited to soup, sandwiches, wraps, salads, chips and salsa, etc. The only time there is a delivery charge is between 11pm-6am.

THIS just made me so happy!!!