great buy at bath and Body-wanted to share

motherchic

Hi All, Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my 2 bags today from Bath & Body Works and they are wonderful:D .. I have taken back the one that I originally purchased, with no problem. Hope everyone enjoys their purchase and uses them on their next cruise and in years to come:) ! Jill;)

I got mine today. I was expecting something much smaller so I am thrilled. On another thread someone posted that she wanted to know if she could do a seven day cruise with just one carry on. Well, I think you almost could with the bigger of these two bags. I can't wait to use them!!! Appear to be made very well too.

Got mine yesterday and the lip gloss. They are nice bags for the price. I hope they are not too heavy when packed. I have gotten spoiled having wheels on my suitcases. I bought these because the last two cruises my hubby and I had to transfer stuff to make the weight limit with our suitcases. We both had one large bag and a carryon. Putty everything in one bag for an 8 day trip made the bag pretty heavy. The suitcase itself was fairly heavy because it was pretty large. So I got these to carry on and I will check one smaller bag.

Got mine yesterday and the lip gloss. They are nice bags for the price. I hope they are not too heavy when packed. I have gotten spoiled having wheels on my suitcases. I bought these because the last two cruises my hubby and I had to transfer stuff to make the weight limit with our suitcases. We both had one large bag and a carryon. Putty everything in one bag for an 8 day trip made the bag pretty heavy. The suitcase itself was fairly heavy because it was pretty large. So I got these to carry on and I will check one smaller bag.

• 1 month later...
I am assuming that I am not the only person who has been on a cruise with acrylic nails. How do you deal with the sun screen and the nails. The mention of lotions from B & BW made me think of it. The sun screen makes mush out of my nails? Anyone else have this problem??:confused:

I've had acrylic nails for 15 years, use B &BW products everyday and have never had that problems. Maybe it's the products your nail salon use. I know my salon uses OPI products. ;)

Archived