DreamWorks and AquaTheater Oasis Vs Allure

I am considering an Eastern Car on either Allure or Oasis. Orlando is closer to me than Ft L, but it looks like Allure has TWO aqua theater shows (including a Madagascar one) while Oasis only has one show. Is this correct? I think we (myself and Ds9) would love the Aqua shows.

I definitely do NOT want to see Cats, so I would skip that, but Mama Mia would be a plus.

Are the other DreamWorks activities the same on both ships ; the Madagascar parade and the Dragon ice show? He would love those. He will most likely not go to the kids Club at all.

Does one of the ship have an edge re: a good pool for us to hang out together where he is allowed but is not overflowing with melting down toddlers? Ds is a 3rd child with much older brothers and is very mature and not obnoxious, so I would love to find a 'middle ground' pool. The DCL pools were not pleasant...

... Does one of the ship have an edge re: a good pool for us to hang out together where he is allowed but is not overflowing with melting down toddlers? ...

Other than the decor, shows, and one specialty restaurant (Oasis: Solarium Bistro, Allure: Samba Grill), the ships are virtually identical.