LIVE Trip Report VISTA Dec 17-24, 2016

Love2Cruz2015

Your pix from Turks are bringing back good times from last week, we were on the Magic same time you were in port on Vista. Your pix look a lot like our pix from that day in port, lots of people once Vista docked but a blast all the same! Love your review, lots of good info on the Vista for future reference, thank you for doing it!

Yeah, you guys were lucky and got first dibs on the loungers..lol

I had to settle for a towel in the sand, at least for the first half of the day...I scored a lounger later on. What was good about that is that I could be in the water and keep on eye on my stuff...that bad part is that some people don't respect the towel and walked through it instead of around it...Grrrr.....

Thank you for your review, I am sailing on the Vista in July in a balcony cabin on the Lido as well. I have hear nothing but giid things about this location.

Quick question, I think I read somewhere that there are /were pastries and coffee available in the Havana section. Specifically, cafe con leche and quava and cream cheese. Did you happen you see this?

Thank you

Non Havana guests aren't allowed in that area, until after 5pm so not sure but I think I did read somewhere that they did...maybe Rosethorn will chime in as she stayed in the Havana section.

Non Havana guests aren't allowed in that area, until after 5pm so not sure but I think I did read somewhere that they did...maybe Rosethorn will chime in as she stayed in the Havana section.

All guests are allowed in the havana bar area and they do serve some small pastries at breakfast and goodies at lunch - only those with wristbands/cabins there can use the pool area until later hours when everyone can use them as well.

All guests are allowed in the havana bar area and they do serve some small pastries at breakfast and goodies at lunch - only those with wristbands/cabins there can use the pool area until later hours when everyone can use them as well.

Ah, I guess I didn't get the memo....I thought the entire area was closed off during the day...so I stayed away until late night dancing.

Always happy to give an opinion :)

Yes, they did have some type of Cuban coffee and ham & cheese croquettes as well as a pastry with guava & cream cheese. I tried it the first morning and wasn't impressed.

We were also on this cruise, and had a really good time. (I'm the mom to Parker and Cooper, of Morning Show "fame.")

My boys loved all that there was to do. We typically ate dinner in the MDR around 6 pm, and never had to wait for a table for 4.

DH and I got to do the Chef's Table, and it was absolutely amazing. Highly recommend it.

Did you get any pictures of the showroom and setup of seating

I think so, I'll check my iPad and get to you.....but I will say I agree with those who said the sight lines were pretty bad. I didn't like the design of it...but the shows that I saw were good.....as long as you got good seats, which I did manage to find.

Also, there were no waits like I read about, I always found seating and I always showed up last minute.

Looks like this is all I took of the Liquid Lounge

cea270d994baab7641626a2527aba772.jpg

6e4a62f8f20e777ca840cebfcd4a69bb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for your description and pictures of liquid lounge, that helps a lot. I was able to find some other pictures on it as well and it does like it is two levels, is that correct?

On another thread someone had mentioned something about removable chairs that made me think it was just basically a room with metal portable chairs lined up or something so I'm glad to know it is a good-looking room with Nice seating like I am used.

Thank you for taking the time to bring us along on your cruise!

Hate to wish my life away, but I can't wait to cruise again (I still have Disneyland and Las Vegas to look forward to in the spring at least ☺)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you for your description and pictures of liquid lounge, that helps a lot. I was able to find some other pictures on it as well and it does like it is two levels, is that correct?

On another thread someone had mentioned something about removable chairs that made me think it was just basically a room with metal portable chairs lined up or something so I'm glad to know it is a good-looking room with Nice seating like I am used.

Yes 2 levels with stadium type seating, except for removable seating on the 1st story, which is not stadium seating unless you sit in the back-lighting affects from the shows are good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for taking the time to bring us along on your cruise!

Hate to wish my life away, but I can't wait to cruise again (I still have Disneyland and Las Vegas to look forward to in the spring at least ☺)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Lol same here, have disneyworld in a few weeks, then the breeze September 2017, and now looking to book vista for January 2018. I love having it booked and planned far in advance, otherwise I'll spend all my time thinking about what to do and changing my mind 100 times. My wife thinks I'm crazy at times [emoji849] but she doesn't complain when it's time to go home on the trip [emoji6]