air fare from Atlanta, GA to San Juan

georgiacat

Honestly, it depends. I'm going in January and I booked 3 tickets for $1450 (approximately), but that included insurance as well. That is flying from Newark. If you know when you're going, check fares often and if you see one that you think is good enough just grab it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A little easy research will get what you want, instead of asking for pricing and getting answers with fares years ago or from airports hundreds of miles away from you (this March, I bought SLC-SJU round trip for $780 in EC for flights in April/May, but this has zero relevance to a pricing ATL-SJU ;) )

Go to a site like Matrix or Google Flight. Plug in some random pre-departure dates you are thinking of. Look what prices come up. Decide what price you want to pay (be realistic). Find something close. There are a few sites out there that do "fare alerts" - they will email you when the price comes up.

Edited by slidergirl

• 2 weeks later...

San Juan is a winter vacation destination so prices will e more expensive then than in the summer. Flight prices for a particular time frame are generally similar across all airlines. Most cruisers seem to have the best luck with Southwest or Jet Blue.