Reflection Bar specials

gold1953

Has anyone who has recently sailed on the Reflection noticed if there were an 'Happy Hours" at any bars. I have seen them on the ships but not advertised,. Sometimes 2 for one beer or other deals that last for maybe one hour and usually one location

just off Reflection today. I did not notice any 2-for-1 bar specials, in particular bars during specific times, as you've described.

They did have "drink of the day" specials, a particular drink, I think discounted, available from any of the bars.

If I recall correctly, the Martini Bar had specials from time to time, advertised in the dailies.

There were other beverage related events (e.g., wine tasting, mixology class) at an additional cost (I don't think this is included in any of the beverage packages).

(I can't say for sure, but there may have been drink specials on port days - I don't know because I wasn't on the ship while we were in port.)

Just got off the Reflection yesterday. I did take note of a Happy Hour at the Passport Bar (deck 3) and was very surprised. Not advertised in dailies but in the menus on the tables and at the bar. I can't remember the exact details because I had a drink package but the Happy Hour included 3 wines, a couple of beers and 3 mixed drinks. I would suggest checking out other menus on the ship also.

Just got off the Reflection yesterday. I did take note of a Happy Hour at the Passport Bar (deck 3) and was very surprised. Not advertised in dailies but in the menus on the tables and at the bar. I can't remember the exact details because I had a drink package but the Happy Hour included 3 wines, a couple of beers and 3 mixed drinks. I would suggest checking out other menus on the ship also.

This is exactly what I was asking about.. Guess I will ask there to get times

Thanks