Benefits of spa acupuncture

Lizard13

I could not find this topic in other threads; has anyone tried the acupuncture for anti-aging and found it beneficial? I usually like to visit the spa to treat myself, have had facials, massage, mani and pedis, now want to try something different. Any "kind" feedback appreciated

I could not find this topic in other threads; has anyone tried the acupuncture for anti-aging and found it beneficial? I usually like to visit the spa to treat myself, have had facials, massage, mani and pedis, now want to try something different. Any "kind" feedback appreciated

I am going to suggest you try it on land before booking it on a ship I would hate to try it on board at ship prices and not like it.

I was given a free acupuncture session ( land based) I hated it, I never felt so trapped in my life. I am not scared of needles,( I give blood regularly) or claustrophobic but something came over me when they finished putting the needles in, after five minutes I was ready to run, I had to get out of there. The therapist told me some people react that way and its not for everyone.

I do not know why Carnival has acupuncture as part of the spa ???

It is a medical procedure not a spa service.

It is part of Chinese medicine which also includes herbal remedies.

It is wonderful for treating injuries where there is pain and inflammation .It needs to be done immediately to have the best affect! IF you use it for a chronic problem then it takes many treatments to do any good.

We get acupuncture regularly on land for my asthma, for anti anxiety, and if my arthritis flares up.

Some health plans include it as they do chiropractic.

Again not sure why the "spa" has it???