Priority Laundry Service

tarheelmjfan

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that this means that there is no additional charge for priority laundry service. If you want your laundry back the next day, you still have to ask specifically for the priority laundry service.

Where does it say "priority laundry service".

We've sent laundry for same day service at least on our last 2, if not all 3, of our trips on Summit in CC rooms and have always been charged extra for the same day service (in by 9 back by 5). I think the same day service is a 50% or 25% premium.

Funny - I never asked or figured it out. On our last cruise (14 day cruise) I sent out many things to be laundered. I always just checked regular service. Once it took two days (but I did not send it out until dinner time). Another time I left the laundry out for the butler at 10:00 and I had the laundry back before dinner without additional charges.

You are supposed to get it back sooner. I agree, I have sent things out and sometimes got them back in 2 days, other times same day. There is normally an extra charge for priority. (Same day)In CC it is supposed to be returned the same day with no extra charge.

I will have to try it again in a couple of weeks to see what I get.

Katie

Archived