Cruise of July 2016 still showing ship n/a on Past Cruises

Notts Outlaw

In July this year we took a 14 day cruise on the Explorer but having just looked at our list of past cruises I am surprised to find that this is still showing as "Ship n/a" !!

We have contacted the UK Office twice about this through their 'Contact Us' form but have not received any reply.

Has any one else had problems with their Explorer cruise not being properly recorded ?

Edited by Notts Outlaw

In July this year we took a 14 day cruise on the Explorer but having just looked at our list of past cruises I am surprised to find that this is still showing as "Ship n/a" !!

We have contacted the UK Office twice about this through their 'Contact Us' form but have not received any reply.

Has any one else had problems with their Explorer cruise not being properly recorded ?

I've never received any replies regarding the website issues from the 'Contact Us' form. I've suggested several times to have a 'Contact the Webmaster' button specifically for website issues, but no response. You'd think they would want to identify and correct website issues - my wife and I were looking into possibly doing a river cruise soon and completely discounted several companies solely because their websites were so bad. Most of the issues on the Regent website are minor issues that probably wouldn't be too difficult to fix if they'd just provide a means of identifying them.

It's just frustrating. :(

We have done three cruises on Regent and are booked on a fourth. None of our "past cruises" are listed.

landingsduffer - Regent's IT department has been working on this. Mine still isn't right but it is closer than it was 3 months ago.

Check the number of Loyalty Nights you have on your Regent invoice. This is what Regent goes by so as long as that is correct, you're fine.