Cribs for twin toddlers sailing on Royal Caribbean

asfoor

This time we are sailings with our twin toddlers for the first time on Mariners of the Seas during January 2017, at that time they will be 16 months.

Do Royal Caribbean provide cribs or we need to buy tavel cribs :confused:

if they do, would our cabin (Balcony Room) fit for two cribs :rolleyes:

If we need to bring our cribs , is there any special type recommended

Standard balcony cabins are fairly tight, even without a P&P....I can't imagine having 2 in there! 179 sq ft is the larger balcony cabin...and that includes bathroom space! You might want to look into a connecting inside cabin (Voyager class has some balconies that connect to an inside room!) or a family cabin.

If at all possible try to go for a JS category this would give you so much more space and a tub...the above is correct...two won't fit in the Mariner balcony cabins...The pack-n-plays need to be pre-reserved directly with RCI...make sure it's on your reservation....and remember to take your own fitted sheets. We've cruised with under two year old grandchildren a few times....have fun.

We have twins too! We were able to fit two pack n plays in our superior ocean balcony on allure of the seas. That room was 180sqft. Look at the square footage of the room. The other issue is we had trouble with reserving two pack n plays in one room. We had adjoining rooms with my in laws and booked one play yard for their room and one for ours, but we kept two in our room. For the sake of space we kept the second one closed when not in use.

Best of luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We bought magnetic hooks on amazon and asked our cabin steward for an extra sheet. We used the extra hooks around the cabin to hang our gear out of reach. One side note with twins on oasis class ship. High chairs are always in dining room, windjammer and park cafe. Had to wait awhile at wipeout cafe and sabor while someone went to look for high chairs. We also opted to bring two umbrella strollers rather than our double since hallways aren't very wide.

Sorry, don't remember the brand of hooks. I'm sure any would work we used about 4 or 5 for the ceiling

Magnet & Hook Set 10pc by SE https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OHYHXHS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_EDcEybT7G6B8H

Learning Resources Super Strong Magnetic Hooks https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004DJ6580/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_rGcEyb4ZTD3FZ