Do you use AIR2SEA?

mcatmcat

Hello

When you book a cruise that requires to purchase a airfare do you use air2seas? I'm comparing prices and they are the same if I book directly with the airline so why use air2sea.

I'm looking for international flights

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by mcatmcat

Hello

When you book a cruise that requires to purchase a airfare do you use air2seas? I'm comparing prices and they are the same if I book directly with the airline so why use air2sea.

I use Air2Sea as I find airfare for international flights are much lower.

Hello

When having to fly internationally, we have found that the fares through Air2Sea are much cheaper than booking direct. Great fares on all classes.

When flying within the US, you will always do better booking directly with the airlines.

• 1 month later...
When having to fly internationally, we have found that the fares through Air2Sea are much cheaper than booking direct. Great fares on all classes.

We just booked our first international air with Air2Sea, round-trip business class flights to Rome in August. Their price was approximately 2/3 that of the airline, or on any of the other sites I checked, including ITA Matrix and my favorite international air consolidator. I don't care if it goes up, down, or sideways. I got the flights we wanted at what I consider a phenomenal price.

Pat

One and only cruise so far on RCCL last June (Baltics cruise), we used Air2Sea. I got us some very good reservations, prices, etc. A couple of months later, I checked on a whim, only to find that our flights had been changed to completely unacceptable times, including a 12-hour layover! During a long phone call with Air2Sea (also called ChoiceAir), I was able to change to flights that were closed to the original ones as far as days and times, at no additional cost.

And be aware that an airline can still cancel a particular flight, so keep an eye out, all the way around.

That being said, the flights that we reserved were at a better cost than what we could do independently.

Since our Air2Seas flights are on Delta, I check them on a daily basis. I once had Delta change our flights around so that instead of a nonstop San Diego to JFK, we were stopping in Atlanta, then flying to JFK, then on to Paris. Only problem was that the Atlanta to JFK flight took off before the San Diego to Atlanta would have landed. Had an interesting conversation with their customer service people:eek:.

Pat

Hello

I'm looking for international flights

If they are "exactly the same price" :confused: I would purchase directly with the carrier....otherwise I agree with the above.