Wife's CPAP

Hotdog 52

You can just ask room attendant on board, but we always contact Special needs department in advance so it is usually already there for us when we get to the cabin. They bring you a gallon jug of water. On Oasis class no extension is needed since they have a plug by headboard. I always bring a heavy gage short extension cord with a 3way plug (no surge suppression) right in my cpap case and never had a problem. Others are reporting them being confiscated.

How do we obtain distilled water and an extension cord for her cpap once onboard the ship? :)

if you email rccl- special_needs@rccl.com and tell them your reservation #, sail date and name and request the extention cord and distilled water for the CPAP machine they will have it waiting for you in your cabin when you arrive. I do this every cruise about one month before i cruise.

Guest services states they will provide the water -but I always bring my own extension cord -just incase they run out

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i dont think they will run out and i have never had a problem. they prefer you to use theirs rather than bring one from home. They know that theirs are tested and safe.

i dont think they will run out and i have never had a problem. they prefer you to use theirs rather than bring one from home. They know that theirs are tested and safe.

We were on freedom in 2014 and despite us requesting one ages in advance they ran out of the normal ones. Our attendant had to go to the crew and got a hugely long one for us.

We were on freedom in 2014 and despite us requesting one ages in advance they ran out of the normal ones. Our attendant had to go to the crew and got a hugely long one for us.

Had the same happen on Liberty a few years back. That's why I always pack a good one in my case. Even if they confiscate it, I can ask them to return it if they run out again.