Navigator - 5 day Compass request

BobNoxious

Following! Doing the 5-night at the end of the month and would love to see the compasses!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

let's hope we both make it out of Canada for the cruise...hoping the bad/stormy weather we have had the past cpl weeks that has delayed and cancelled flights will be over before then!! I am flying down only the day before(usually I do 2 days before so risky this time)

I hope my cruise experience doesn't turn into just reading the compass about it!

let's hope we both make it out of Canada for the cruise...hoping the bad/stormy weather we have had the past cpl weeks that has delayed and cancelled flights will be over before then!! I am flying down only the day before(usually I do 2 days before so risky this time)

I hope my cruise experience doesn't turn into just reading the compass about it!

Hahaha ditto!!! Flying in the day prior as well - fortunately I have done that many times and haven't had an issue yet! I'm sure we'll be fine! :) (having said that, I always purchase trip cancellation/interruption insurance just in case! It has come in handy twice with cancelled flights home - one on Porter on Dec 22nd and they couldn't re-book us until the 26th! Needless to say we purchased our own flights home and it was fully reimbursed by the insurance!).

BobNoxious - did they happen to introduce the 10 drink punch cards on the five day cruise? If they did, do you remember which day it came out? Thanks!

I'm not sure. I was on the unlimited drink plan that I pre-purchased for $44+gratuity. Turns out, my wife, who doesn't think she drinks that much and stuck with pay-as-you-go ended up with $315 bar bill (after gratuity). Pre-pay all you can drink is the way to go if you drink at least ~5-6 per day. Very easy to do in the sun and during the fun at night.

Edited by BobNoxious