Epic- Live December 23-30th. Merry Christmas

BermudaBound2014

Aaawww thanks so.much its so smooth and can't get it here in the states ..ugh!!! ..lol.. BTW Im so loving your review .. everytime I see your post I get excited!!! .. I'll be on her in march for my anniversary excited!!! But I just found out there will be a radio personality that doing a cruise with his listener and a paralegal conference on the ship with us which don't make me to happy as I feel it going to be crazy and I booked this cruise to relax... so hearing all your relaxing tips make me happy... I will have access to posh, haven courtyard and plan on getting a 2 day pass for the spa so hopefully that will help me escape all the madness when I want too. .. I'm still super excited no matter what!!... can't wait to read more of your review

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

What date are you cruising? We're doing March 18th & 25th, and I hope we don't have to deal with the paralegal conference. I figured spring break families would be trouble enough. 🤔

What date are you cruising? We're doing March 18th & 25th, and I hope we don't have to deal with the paralegal conference. I figured spring break families would be trouble enough. 🤔

March 4-8 .. I think the radio personality and their listeners worry me more .. but to have two big groups annoy me most!!

Snorkeled with the stingrays yesterday and it was as awesome as ever. I've never seen the waves quite so rough though (I've done this half dozen times), but it added to the experience and was exciting. Plus half the boat didn't get in the water (it was VERY rough) so more time to kiss the Ray. You did need to be a strong swimmer today as the waves made standing nearly impossible. I was worried I'd accidentally step on a ray as it was impossible to get solid footing. The Rays didn't seem to mind and several ate squid right out of my hand again. It was not as crowded as normal either, I'm wondering if some charters canceled due to the waves.

Back onboard around 3ish so we did the water park. The green slide is a bit rough, but the toilet bowl was fun- not nearly as fun as the death defying slides on the "aways" but it will do in a pinch. We were the only two riding that were over 50 (well I'm over 50, DH has hit the big 6-0; and it's a good thing he doesn't read cc because he'd kill me). In all fairness, he looks amazing and skirted up the rock wall like it was a ladder ::::proud look::::::. I may look younger than DH but I'm not nearly as ripped. I think the guy running the water slide was afraid I'd break a hip.

After the slides hubby went on a quest to find beer. I went to the spa. Without a doubt, the epic spa is the best cruise spa I've ever been to. It is huge and the fact that there is an exterior area with comfy couches in full shade is fantastic.

We went to Taste for dinner. Another great thing about NCL is freestyle dining. You simply go whenever you want. No reservations needed. No formal clothes needed. Total chill vibe. Some hate this, but it fits us best. The food was good, not great, but good. Hubby had grilled salmon and I had a steak salad. I never expect fantastic food in the mdr on any ship. It's simply impossible to feed 1000s each night with delicate cuisine. I "think" my favorite mdr food is HAL or Princess; but without a doubt my favorite speciality restaurants are on NCL. We've been lucky enough to have UDP when we could dine at unlimited speciality restaurants and we dined 7 of 7 nights never ever having anything that wasn't REALLY good. Plus the other "aways" have something called the waterfront where you sit outside and eat dinner at the specialities. That is my absolute favorite way to dine on any ship. Unfortunately NCL has changed the "free dining" plan to Include only 3 speciality dinners (not 7). We didn't feel the value was there anymore so we selected the "free" beverages and gratuity when booking. We planned to eat at specialities a few nights, but so far we have canceled reservations at both cagneys and lebistro because the other food has been perfectly swell.

Howl at the moon was hilarious last night. How do they memorize so many songs and the duel them out. Siglo did a more traditional dance set- "play that funky music", "Don't stop believing", etc.... We prefer more cowbell so we left. I was exhausted because I missed my nap.

We are at the point in the cruise where all the teens are hooked up and sitting on the stairs- officially the sign we tipped the half way mark. From here on in I expect the cruise to be a blur. Today is Cozumel. Right now we are sitting at a bar on the waterfront - weather is absolutely perfect. Tomorrow is a sea day.

I haven't forgotten about the white Hennessy. I'll gladly take other requests if you have questions. Scavenger hunts are fun :). I do have all the dailies and lots of pics to post when I get back.

Over and out from paradise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snorkeled with the stingrays yesterday and it was as awesome as ever. I've never seen the waves quite so rough though (I've done this half dozen times), but it added to the experience and was exciting. Plus half the boat didn't get in the water (it was VERY rough) so more time to kiss the Ray. You did need to be a strong swimmer today as the waves made standing nearly impossible. I was worried I'd accidentally step on a ray as it was impossible to get solid footing. The Rays didn't seem to mind and several ate squid right out of my hand again. It was not as crowded as normal either, I'm wondering if some charters canceled due to the waves.

Back onboard around 3ish so we did the water park. The green slide is a bit rough, but the toilet bowl was fun- not nearly as fun as the death defying slides on the "aways" but it will do in a pinch. We were the only two riding that were over 50 (well I'm over 50, DH has hit the big 6-0; and it's a good thing he doesn't read cc because he'd kill me). In all fairness, he looks amazing and skirted up the rock wall like it was a ladder ::::proud look::::::. I may look younger than DH but I'm not nearly as ripped. I think the guy running the water slide was afraid I'd break a hip.

After the slides hubby went on a quest to find beer. I went to the spa. Without a doubt, the epic spa is the best cruise spa I've ever been to. It is huge and the fact that there is an exterior area with comfy couches in full shade is fantastic.

We went to Taste for dinner. Another great thing about NCL is freestyle dining. You simply go whenever you want. No reservations needed. No formal clothes needed. Total chill vibe. Some hate this, but it fits us best. The food was good, not great, but good. Hubby had grilled salmon and I had a steak salad. I never expect fantastic food in the mdr on any ship. It's simply impossible to feed 1000s each night with delicate cuisine. I "think" my favorite mdr food is HAL or Princess; but without a doubt my favorite speciality restaurants are on NCL. We've been lucky enough to have UDP when we could dine at unlimited speciality restaurants and we dined 7 of 7 nights never ever having anything that wasn't REALLY good. Plus the other "aways" have something called the waterfront where you sit outside and eat dinner at the specialities. That is my absolute favorite way to dine on any ship. Unfortunately NCL has changed the "free dining" plan to Include only 3 speciality dinners (not 7). We didn't feel the value was there anymore so we selected the "free" beverages and gratuity when booking. We planned to eat at specialities a few nights, but so far we have canceled reservations at both cagneys and lebistro because the other food has been perfectly swell.

Howl at the moon was hilarious last night. How do they memorize so many songs and the duel them out. Siglo did a more traditional dance set- "play that funky music", "Don't stop believing", etc.... We prefer more cowbell so we left. I was exhausted because I missed my nap.

We are at the point in the cruise where all the teens are hooked up and sitting on the stairs- officially the sign we tipped the half way mark. From here on in I expect the cruise to be a blur. Today is Cozumel. Right now we are sitting at a bar on the waterfront - weather is absolutely perfect. Tomorrow is a sea day.

I haven't forgotten about the white Hennessy. I'll gladly take other requests if you have questions. Scavenger hunts are fun :). I do have all the dailies and lots of pics to post when I get back.

Over and out from paradise.

Thanks for the entertaining review!

It's crazy when I saw howl at the moon I was like I'm not going there .. but u having me wanting to try it now ... what kind of Internet package do you have? does it work well .. or is is spotty ... or did you find the prefect spot where it works best? We are in a haven aft penthouse but hubby thinking about upgrading to a 2 bedroom now but I don't think it worth it.. ugh!!!

Howl at the Moon is fantastic, and shouldn't be missed!!

GSC is scheduled for a 7am stop. What time do they let you off the ship? We have a cabana booked, so I'm assuming we will be on one of the first tenders over. Just trying to figure out what time to get lined up.

First things first- Sissa get the Posh passes. It's currently 8:00 and the entire pool deck is claimed. I'd guess 75% of 16 is also claimed (I'll post pics tomorrow morning). As we all know, chair hogging gets worse the later in the cruise, but it's bad down there. Actually, it's bad up in posh right now too. All but 3 of the double beds are already claimed and some b*tch claimed my perfect secluded clamshell on 19 (just kidding, kind-of). I did get the last clam shell on 18 though so I figure that's a sign to get toasty today as I is only a step away from the bar.

Last night we planned to eat in the Manhattan Super Club because performers from Burn were going to entertain. We went to the buffet first so Hubs could get sushi appetizer. It was "grill" theme night at the buffet and I'm not exactly sure how prime rib falls under the grill theme but low and behold there it was in all its beastly glory! Hubs saw the twinkle in my eye (and the cod) and we agreed to forgo the super club and eat at the buffet again. They also had spareribs and corn on the cob with a variety of other traditional picnic food. Hubs had made to order pasta again from the pasta station - he says it's good. I haven't tried the pasta yet as I'm saving my empty calories for alcohol.

Last night was also Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Unfortunately this was the least enjoyable Broadway show I've seen on NCL. I was not at all offended, so content wasn't the problem. It could be because the music isn't to my taste (Cindy Lauperish), but for whatever reason I'd skip it next time. Normally I absolutely love NCLs Broadway shows. Rock of ages did just that- ROCKEd and legally blonde was fabulous also. Oh well, there was a standing ovation so obviously I'm in the minority.

Tonight is Burn the Floor at 7:00, headliner comedy club at 9:00, and quest at 11:00. Not sure when we will eat dinner, but Osheehans is always open and I've only had wings once (so there is no way I'll be able to try all four types). Looks like we will also miss Cirque yet again- there is always SoooooOooo much to do in the evenings we never get around to it all.

Today my horoscope predicted clam shelling with a sprinkle of spa- a message I fully intend to honor.

Bermuda bound- Could you tell me the name of the band that they have on pool deck? Your daily should tell you the answer without going away from your clam-shell. LOL

The best band I ever heard was on my first NCL cruise the Dawn they were from Africa but the singer could sing anything. I bought a home-made CD from them that got lost somehow and I would love to find them again. I can't think of the band's name is my problem but figured I would remember if I heard it again.

Thank-You!

Tomanddancruise.com tell me what you think do you think it going to be a crazy cruise with the paralegal and the radio cruise would love to hear what you think be honest..lol[/url]

Welllll.....I'd say we're in for a complete drunk-fest:eek: This could be good people watching, or annoying as hell.

Not thrilled, but hopefully I'll be where they aren't.:p

"Actually, it's bad up in posh right now too. All but 3 of the double beds are already claimed and some b*tch claimed my perfect secluded clamshell on 19 (just kidding, kind-of). "

Hahahaha, you were not kidding and we all know it, lol!

Yup I agree .. looks like im.going to have to either find a good place to people watch or hid out .. lol

You'll be fine but I think you should take your hubby's suggestion and upgrade to the 2-bedroom. Trust me, the bathroom alone is worth it. Plus, you'll be right in the Haven and can enjoy the courtyard, lounge and restaurant w/out having to leave the Haven. You won't even know if there are crowds.

I'm from Orlando and know of the Tom and Dan cruise.

There will be a lot of drinking but the Tom and Dan fans are good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good to know.. I'm good with

A fun group but not a overly drunk crowd .. sorry for somewhat hijacking you post OP