Ships in Port Canaveral today

coscab

I promise I have not been drinking but I think I might be hallucinating, the PC webcam shows Oasis and Epic in today, they are usually in on Sat., Breakaway is also in but I am not sure of the Breakaway schedule so might be a normal stop.

We left on a Sat. 2 weeks ago on the Epic and the Oasis was also in that Sat. Anyone know what's up or am I truly hallucinating:eek:

Could be that holiday cruise schedules may have the itineraries altered? Not sure, but just a guess. I would think cruises would be less likely to embark/debark on Christmas eve or Christmas day.

I thought about that, I was going to check itineraries on NCL but figured CCer's would know, that makes perfect sense, thanks:)

Interesting, thanks. Glad to hear NCL is sailing out of PC. That would save us four hours of driving...two each way, over Miami sailings. We'd thought not to buy future cruise certificates, but had such a good time on the Escape, that we bought not one, but two. Is the Epic the only NCL ship that sails out of PC?

Interesting, thanks. Glad to hear NCL is sailing out of PC. That would save us four hours of driving...two each way, over Miami sailings. We'd thought not to buy future cruise certificates, but had such a good time on the Escape, that we bought not one, but two. Is the Epic the only NCL ship that sails out of PC?

Last year it was the Spirit

This year and the next two years, the Epic will sail the winter months out of PC. Summer in the Med.