Transportation from Port to Airport

CruisingMom77

I was wondering about transportation options from the Port of Miami to Miami International Airport. Did anyone use MSC transfer? Or other shuttle services? Cabs? It will be the three of us (two adults and a 7 year old child).

Cab is your best bet, they also have vans right out front for $10pp. MSC transfers is your last resort.

I was wondering about transportation options from the Port of Miami to Miami International Airport. Did anyone use MSC transfer? Or other shuttle services? Cabs? It will be the three of us (two adults and a 7 year old child).

Excellent info in the Florida Departures forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

We are staying at the Inter Continental Hotel and they have recommended DavEl Transportation Service for pick up from the airport to hotel then from Hotel to Port and then back to Airport. Helen is the agent at the Hotel and I am sure she can book their service even if not stay at the Hotel.

We came off Divina on Friday last with no reservations to get to airport. MSC had buses outside to Miami and FLL. Ten dollars each to get to Miami airport - very efficient service. For 2 of us this was ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums