My NCL

Minoushka

I have tried to log in all day ...i still cannot .Tried to call but most agents were not working so I hope to fix this tomorrow ..I need my edocs ....such frustration when machines do not cooperate 😢😥😪😓😭👎

I was having a problem earlier as well. It is working now for me.

I haven't been able to pull up "vacation summary" tab in 2 weeks. I just get the 500 Internal Error message.

When I called NCL to talk to a web tech about the error message, it was a less than satisfying overall experience. And it's still not fixed and he didn't seem to care to fix it.

I have tried to log in all day ...i still cannot .Tried to call but most agents were not working so I hope to fix this tomorrow ..I need my edocs ....such frustration when machines do not cooperate 😢😥😪😓😭👎

A couple of thoughts:

If you are using a mobile device, switch to a PC or a MAC.

Clear all of your cookies, and your browser cache.

Try a different browser. Firefox never seems to have issues, but I always have issues with Chrome.

Maybe these easy things will fix your problems. Unfortunately since so many people can get in, it is clear that the problem is on the user's end not NCL's and that means that NCL is never going to be able to solve the problems.

A couple of thoughts:

Try a different browser. Firefox never seems to have issues, but I always have issues with Chrome.

Maybe these easy things will fix your problems. Unfortunately since so many people can get in, it is clear that the problem is on the user's end not NCL's and that means that NCL is never going to be able to solve the problems.

What are you talking about?

NCL.com was popping 500 - Internal Server Error all day long. It's obvious the issues were originating from their servers.

Get real.

It does not reognize my name or password .i emiled them got new password still no go ..it is very frustrating .I need my edocs soon very soon

Plus id like my luggage tags ..what a headache

Help ...i need somebody ...help ..not just Anybody ....wont you pleeeease please help me ......feel free to sing along

Michele

I have tried to log in all day ...i still cannot .Tried to call but most agents were not working so I hope to fix this tomorrow ..I need my edocs ....such frustration when machines do not cooperate

Why call an agent, call the tech support number and they will get you into MyNCL quickly. The info is in the contact us page on ncl.com.

Edited by NHL Philly Fan

A couple of thoughts:

None of that is even slightly relevant to a 500 error. Chrome sucks.

Edited by NHL Philly Fan