Allure with Infants

Which sailing will you be on? We will be on 3/19 sailing on Allure with LO which would turn 13 months at the time of the sailing & her 10 yr old brother. We are also looking for family friendly excursions. This will be our first sailing with an infant.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I took my 20 mo old on Oasis last year, which is Allure's sister ship. There was a great playroom in the kids club for babies with all kinds of age-appropriate toys. Parents have to stay with them, of course. It's not staffed. The bathroom in the kids club also was stocked with wipes, etc. it was nice to have a place for diaper changes, because not all the public bathrooms on the ship had a changing table.

As for excursions, Labadee is an easy day. Walk from the ship down the dock to the beach. I'd recommend turning right at the end of the dock and going to the Columbus Cove beach area. The water is more smooth for little ones and the beach quieter.

We didn't do an excursion in Falmouth, as the ones we were interested in were a long bus ride away.

Cozumel has lots of nice beach options. The ports subforums have great info for that.

Have a great time!

Edited by wampuscat7

Which sailing will you be on? We will be on 3/19 sailing on Allure with LO which would turn 13 months at the time of the sailing & her 10 yr old brother. We are also looking for family friendly excursions. This will be our first sailing with an infant.

We are on the same sailing! We will be traveling with a 1 yr old and 7 month old! We had tickets to travel last year but after we found out we were expecting, had to postpone due to Zika virus! Needless to say, this will be a much different type of trip than we have taken before but we are excited! We're thinking Labadee would be an easy beach day, but might stay on the ship otherwise. I would prefer to not have to pack car seats!