MC and OBC

camper49

Where on my account do I find how to get OBC...thanks

Under your current funpoint total click on rewards and benefits center, then once you are in that page click on start using my funpoints, in the center of the page, that will bring you to a page where you have all the options of what you can use your funpoints for OBC choose on the left menu onboard gifts and then funship on board credits

Under your current funpoint total click on rewards and benefits center, then once you are in that page click on start using my funpoints, in the center of the page, that will bring you to a page where you have all the options of what you can use your funpoints for OBC choose on the left menu onboard gifts and then funship on board credits

i dont have anything listed there. is this for the carnival credit card?

Where is current fun point total?

Should be on the third box on the front page after you log in I am using a my laptop (desktop website) not a handheld device

You do log in through barclaycardus.com right?

Edited by lele100

Should be on the third box on the front page after you log in I am using a my laptop (desktop website) not a handheld device

You do log in through barclaycardus.com right?

Now I finally get the MC of the thread! I had such trouble with them I cut up the card. I disputed about 5 charges and it took them 7 months to fix it.

Now I finally get the MC of the thread! I had such trouble with them I cut up the card. I disputed about 5 charges and it took them 7 months to fix it.

Altho I have really not had trouble with them..after I cash in my points I am done with them too. There are other cards that offer so much more...IMO...

I just used my points for cruise bar credits...I know They are non refundable but we will use them I'm sure.