Bermuda solo - tips, advice, suggestions?

ScottElkaBowl

• 1 month later...

I haven't sailed NCL, I understand the studio cabins have a concierge to get groups together for meals and excursions.

I sailed solo on Anthem of the Seas last fall and did the hidden gems tour and biking the Bermuda railway both werected great but they skip some of the major tourist attractions so it may not be best if your first visit.

Buses and ferries do work great if you want to wander on your own

Looking at doing a cruise on NCL solo to Bermuda in July and wondering if that is a good idea? I've done solo before to the Caribbean. Any suggestions/advice/tips you have for doing Bermuda alone?

Bermuda is very easy and safe to do solo. I would say easier than the Caribbean. You can get to Hamilton and St. George's on ferries. There are public buses. There are minibus shuttles to and from Horseshoe Bay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

• 2 weeks later...

I will be traveling solo myself and this will be my first cruise. I am also going to Bermuda and booked two tours. I am in a solo cabin and understand that the solo cabins have their own lounge. The only thing that I am apprehensive about is getting to the pier the day of the cruise. I am really looking forward to it. I hope you go. From what I read you will have a great time.

• 2 weeks later...