Excursion recommendations for Eastern Caribbean- Allure

We are visiting the same ports on Oasis in April. The only excursion we have booked is a Speedboat tour in St. Maarten with Capt. Bob Cass of Soualiga Destinations. They have great reviews on trip advisor. For Naasau and St Thomas we will prob just do beaches and shopping. We are thinking of doing Saphire beach in St thomas because we hear it's good snorkeling there.

Enjoy your cruise!

Hi everyone

I am going on a 7 night on the Allure in February and I was wondering if anyone can recommend some good excursions?

Our stops are Nassau, St Thomas, and St Martin.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!:)

What are your dates? We are on the Allure 2/26 to 3/5

I used Viator dot com for the 4/17 cruise as RCL sponsored tours I did in the past left a lot to be desired. I did get a lot of great disaster stories to share but retelling them runs thin over time. This other firm works worldwide and has some consistently awaesome reviews. We booked a 5-hour jinty bus with driver for Mexico. I hope my expecations hold up but based upon my RCL land tour experiences, that bar should be easy to get over:eek::D

Edited by FireStation46

When we did this itinerary (me, wife, son-13, daughter-11)....

1. Nassau - Graycliff Chocolate Factory. We opted for this, as we didn't think paying over $600 for a few hours in Atlantis would be worth it (plus, we went in November). The chocolate factory (it's really a few rooms vs. a "factory") was really cool. You got to play with chocolate and make stuff.

2. St. Thomas - We did zip lining. This was fun, but not as good as the lines on St. Kitts.

3. St. Maarten - We did horseback riding, and loved it.

Enjoy your trip!

Just remember, they drive on the "other side" of the road in St. Maarten. It can be tricky at times, if never driven that way before.

They drive on the Right hand side like the mainland US.

It is St.Thomas that is on the Left side.

Also it really is not hard at all if you have any driving skill whatsoever.

We rent a car there just to drive on the other side......

• 2 weeks later...
Sailing Allure on May 28; visiting Labadee, SanJuan & St Martin/ st Maarten

; would like to do a highlights tour, shopping /beach and lunch, preferably at resort. Can someone recommend a tour?

Thanks!

In Sint Maarten, Bernard's Tours will provide all of that, although lunch won't be at a resort. http://www.bernardstours.com

2. St. Thomas - We did zip lining. This was fun, but not as good as the lines on St. Kitts.

Not to hijack the thread, but can you direct me to where you did zip-lining in St. Kitts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're on the same itinerary on Allure in April- it's tough because we are only docked in Nassau from 7am-1pm. We are thinking of doing Blue Lagoon.

For St. Thomas we booked a private sailboat charter - Simplicity Charters. Not cheap but looks like it will be an amazing day.

Not sure on St. Maarten..thinking of the Soualiga tours as they're so highly recommended.