Pearl - Missing dates?

missdenise

There is a warped rewind at sea music festival on the pearl 10/28. Not sure if it is a whole ship charter. BUT if the cruise is sold out, that also removes it from the search results (even if it is not a whole ship charter)

Edited by BirdTravels

I cannot seem to find any sailings for the Pearl from 10/28/17 - 11/12/17. Am I missing something? We want to book for Oct or Nov and I wanted to have all my options available.

The Pearl is the ship NCL uses for all the music themed charters, so if you don't see it in the schedule, it's being chartered.

Edited by Lido_Deck

The Pearl is the ship NCL uses for all the music themed charters, so if you don't see it in the schedule, it's being chartered.

NCL must have changed that because I was on a full charter music festival cruise in October on the Getaway. The same group has charted the Breakaway for September also.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

NCL must have changed that because I was on a full charter music festival cruise in October on the Getaway. The same group has charted the Breakaway for September also.

No, nothing has changed.

NCL uses the Pearl for almost all of the music themed charters because of its moderate size which makes it easier to fill. A few, very few times, larger ships such as the Getaway will be chartered if the group can fill the larger ship.

I think you are correct,,,, Especially since I posted the name of the charter "Warped Rewind at Sea" on the Pearl 20 minutes before your post.

The Pearl has been altered in order to better accommodate music charters, too. There are a few companies that will charter her for a span of time.

10/28 to 11/1 is Warped Tour Rewind (as previously posted)

11/1 to 11/5 is Impractical Jokers