Retreat Pool?

Sunchaser46

The Terrace pool on the Ruby was fun last August. We were on the way to Victoria, off the coast of Vancouver island. The sea was running about ten to twelve feet and the water in the pool was sloshing back and forth. I had the pool to myself and it was quite a workout fighting the waves. DW and her parents said it looked like I was having fun, but they didn't join me. They sat on lounge chairs sipping their non-alcoholic fru-fru drinks.

Quick word of warning-

On the Royal, on sea days, the pool area can be very, very windy. Though in the heat, this can be refreshing.

Same thing on the Regal. The presence of flags flying on the mast made it seem even more windy. We saw lots of hats go flying up there. It is a nice spot with its own bar an 100% kid free.

Same thing on the Regal. The presence of flags flying on the mast made it seem even more windy. We saw lots of hats go flying up there. It is a nice spot with its own bar an 100% kid free.

It is such a pretty pool- and so quiet!