Refreshment Discount? Coffee Card Discount?

I've been watching for months now, we don't need the alcohol and that's so far is the only thing I've seen discounted. Pop cheap one has gone from $11.00 CND up to $11.56 and now it's down a bit lower. Hope it goes down more before we go.

There is a coffee card being sold on ships. It is good for 15 coffee drinks (not at Starbucks kiosks) for about $36 (including service charge). Some have reported it offered on your vacation planner but I bought mine on board. I was able to get any size coffee drink (mochas, lattes, etc).

I was told any leftover punches cannot be used on another cruise. However, others have been told differently.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Refreshment package went on sale for $18 over Black Friday. The soda package didn't. At the time, they weren't offering the coffee card. Not sure what I would have chosen if it had been. The menu prices for the non-alcoholic drinks are not too bad, so I may have better off getting the coffee card and going a la carte for an occasional mocktail.

• 3 months later...
Is the on board cost for the Refreshment package also $26 now? Been checking constantly for the $18 sale, but no luck. We sail on Liberty 5/14-5/21.

That has been the onboard price.