Dress code by cruise number

kruzseeka

I once found a table somewhere on the P&O site with a breakdown of the dress code for each ship by cruise number. I can't seem to find this information now. I know that it's smart casual (with possibly some themed nights) and there will be four formals during our two week Caribbean cruise on Azura. But, will one of the formals be a Black & White night? It will make a difference in what I choose to pack and with a luggage allowance I don't want to take something I won't otherwise wear. Does anyone know if the info is still published? Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Edited by kruzseeka

This is the link

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/life-on-board/dress_code_all

However, it only partially works. If you click on the link for the world cruises then you get the detail. For the others cruises, clicking does not seem to work. P&O may get their website working properly one day but don't hold your breath.

Brian

We were on Azura in the Caribbean back in November. There were four formal nights on the sea days, one of which was the Black and White night. The rest of the nights were casual, no jackets required, so I wore one just be rebellious!

Edited by Sussexboy

We were on Azura in the Caribbean back in November. There were four formal nights on the sea days, one of which was the Black and White night. The rest of the nights were casual, no jackets required, so I wore one just be rebellious!

Thank you for that confirmation.