Navigator of the Seas S. Caribbean--Looking for name of Entertainer!

Day 1 Mike Pace, day 2 ballroom fever, day 3 Greg London, day 4 all access, day 5 Jennifer singer, day 6 Jennifer singer, day 7 Michael Harrison, day 8 ice show, day 9 now and forever show, day 10 horizons band(no names), day 11 Phil tag.

This is just the show info that is in the cruise compass. There were not any specific names associated to the bands.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Day 1 Mike Pace, day 2 ballroom fever, day 3 Greg London, day 4 all access, day 5 Jennifer singer, day 6 Jennifer singer, day 7 Michael Harrison, day 8 ice show, day 9 now and forever show, day 10 horizons band(no names), day 11 Phil tag.

This is just the show info that is in the cruise compass. There were not any specific names associated to the bands.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Couple Notes -- Jennifer Singer did not perform day 5, it was the Magician (don't recall his name).

I also believe the person you are looking for was Day 7 and replaced Michael Harrison. I don't recall exactly, but I think it was Warren Martin. If I remember I will update.

I can't remember his full name, but he is one of the Navigator's production cast singers that normally does the shows. He stepped in to fill the gap when the ventriloquist's luggage got left behind in Miami!! If you email the ship/ cruise director's staff they will give you the info I'm sure. I thought he was really good too!!