Bliss updates?

RMS Olympic

The cruises are definitely being booked; we signed up today in what someone around here thinks is an "absurd" (ly) priced Haven cabin for an Eastern sailing in January 2019. There is still little "info" on either the deck plans or for the cabin interiors themselves. The website say a little about the bars onboard (big surprise given the amount of money alcohol brings in) and artist renderings of the two "observation lounges" and that's about it.

There is also a blank spot from Los Angeles to Seattle. I was hoping they would have a Miami to Seattle reposition cruise as we live 20 miles outside of Seattle. We booked the 21 day panama canal reposition on the Pearl from New Orleans to Seattle.

You would think they would book every leg of the journey day 1 forward.

Port of Los Angeles has Bliss on their schedule starting October, 2018

This is true ! :)

There are some Mexican Riviera cruises too. I'm waiting for my TA to sail on Bliss in March, and then we all will book.

In looking at the deck plans, aside from the Haven suites, I only see mini suites. Am I right?

Will the minis have the same perks as a suite on other ships ?

NCL has the BEST suite packages of any mainstream line. Love them.

Patti

The blank spots in the schedule are most likely for Naming ceremony activities, invited guest cruises for press and travel agents, etc. Due to the Bliss being "Alaska oriented" in her design it would make sense for them to do some press/travel agent cruises from the west coast just like they will most likely do from NYC/Miami. Those cruises will never appear on a published schedule

This is true ! :)

There are some Mexican Riviera cruises too. I'm waiting for my TA to sail on Bliss in March, and then we all will book.

In looking at the deck plans, aside from the Haven suites, I only see mini suites. Am I right?

Will the minis have the same perks as a suite on other ships ?

NCL has the BEST suite packages of any mainstream line. Love them.

Patti

The BLISS does not have any traditional "suites" like the older ships. You have to HAVEN to get the total perks package. Sadly, the mini-suites do not qualify but as balcony grade. Mini-suites are only slightly larger and have bathtubs instead of shower only but otherwise are just like balcony.