Ports of Call maps etc.,

Will be on the Dream Panama & Cuban fusion.

Do Thompsons give literature & Maps of Ports of Call?

Thank you.

Basic maps/port information are available from destination services the night before. the port authorities may offer more detailed maps as you land. Arrival/Sailing times and gangplank details will be in your 'Cruise News' delivered to your cabin the night before.

Edited by campolady

WCM.

I do that & it is super that you can see where you want to go, but unfortunately the yellow man does not work in a lot of our stops, I try to download Google maps but I can only download bits of it. I am not very good on the computer maybe I am doing it wrong.

Cheers.

If any of your ports are included in Tom's Port Guides they are really comprehensive and interesting. It's a guy who seems to do them as a hobby but they are really impressive. You'll have to look for the ports you're interested in and if you're lucky some might be included.

http://www.tomsportguides.com/port-guides.html

Just looked Panama City and Cartegena Colombia are covered but that's all.

Edited by kruzseeka

Thomson provide really good colour maps unless there is an unexpected port change then the type can be blurry!

A shopping map is also offered by those flogging Diamonds International, Tanzanite, colour change clothing, bamboo textiles (Caribbean cruises) which are everywhere!